Fibreglass Roofing / Rooflite Tufflite GC
Galaxy Tufflite is a premium quality Industrial heavy woven glass Fibre Reinforced Polyester (FRP) sheet with proven excellent long-term weathering properties. Available in a standard weight of 3660gsm, Galaxy Tufflite is manufactured in strict accordance with AS/NZS 4256 parts 1 & 3: 1994. All resins are UV stabilized to provide excellent resistance to UV degradation. If cleaned regularly the sheeting will retain its original bright appearance over many years.
Galaxy Tufflite can also be manufactured in various other resin base configurations (made to order). They are noted as, ST (Standard Polyester) CR (Chemical Resistant), EFH (Low Smoke), or CRFR (Chemical Resistant and Fire Retardant).
Galaxy Tufflite is an ideal cost effective alternative to traditional metal roofing systems. Tufflite has additional reinforcement with the use of a, continues heavy woven glass fibre matt. This is impregnated and cured into the resin matrix, which provides remarkable strength and protection in all directions. Galaxy Tufflite eliminates the requirement to use wire mesh below the sheet as Galaxy Tufflite passes the AS/NZS 4040.4:1996 Resistance to impact (Sandbag) for Sheet Roof Materials, as per the BCA requirement.
- Exceptionally strong, durable with outstanding impact resistance
- Economical alternative to metal roofing and cladding
- Excellent long term weathering characteristics
- Superior 25 Year warranty*
- Non delaminating surface technology
- Outstanding surface erosion resistance
- Corrosive chemical processing
- Petrochemical environments
- Wastewater treatment
- Mining Industry (Smelters)
- Cooling towers
- Power stations
- Water treatment plants
- Chemically aggressive fertilizer storage facilities
- Marine environments
- Paper and pulp manufacturing
- Salt extraction and desalination plants
- Skylighting where safety mesh is not desirable